Simpson criminal trial illustrates the tribulations of reaching a unanimous verdict, which it displays to a disputatious public.
- Le livre du gagnant Masterchef (French Edition)?
- Worrying the Nation.
- Fler böcker av Jonathan Kertzer.
- Flouting and Scouting: Rules and Heroic Exceptions: Law & Literature: Vol 27, No 3?
- Adaptive Filtering Primer with MATLAB (Electrical Engineering Primer Series)?
- Government and Labour in Kenya 1895-1963.
Skip to Main Content Press Enter. About Access. Article History Version of record: 20 May Connect with the Journal. Volume 85 Issue 2, Spring , pp. Literature and Law: Consensus and the Art of Disagreement.
Share this:. By Author Jon Kertzer.
- The Substitute People!
- Diary of a Provincial Lesbian.
- Identify A Cheater In 3 Dates or Less: Master Dating Tactics & Lie Detection Techniques that Detect Cheaters Early In The Game.
- Angelika Zirker – Poetic Justice: A Few Reflections on the Interplay of Poetry and Justice.
World Poetics and Comparative Poetics. Back to English Courses People.
Jonathan Kertzer Professor Emeritus of English. Research Interests ethnic literature, especially Jewish literary ethics literary history and critical theory, especially in Canada Modern British and Canadian literatures modern fiction, poetry and poetics.
Currently Teaching Not currently teaching any courses. Professional Description I specialize in modern British literature -- the first half of the twentieth century -- and Canadian literature, with special attention to modernism and literary history.
Worrying the Nation - Jonathan Kertzer - Bok () | Bokus
In this regard I have written especially on poetics, fiction, and national literary history, as well as on rhetoric rhetorical questions, the rhetoric of insult and intimacy. An earlier book, Poetic Argument, was concerned with the rationality of modernist poetics; while my last book, Worrying the Nation, was devoted to the problem of imagining a national literary history in multicultural Canada. I have published a book on literary ethics,and more specifically on the various formulations of justice as they inform literary structures.